2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
4 chicken breasts
4 large zucchinis
1 batch roasted garlic tomato sauce (NO sugar added)
1/2 cup basil leaves (optional)
1. Heat a large skillet (that has a lid) over medium heat. Once skillet is hot add olive oil, wait a minute for it to heat up and then add the chicken breasts.
2. Sear chicken breasts for 1 minute one side and 1 minute the other side. Put the lid on the skillet and reduce heat to low. Set a timer for 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, bring roasted garlic tomato sauce to the boil in a saucepan over low heat.
4. Wash, dry and spiralize 4 zucchinis.
5. Once chicken alarm goes off, remove pan from heat source without uncovering! Set an alarm for another 10 minutes. Do not lift the lid.
6. Once chicken alarm goes off for the second time, remove lid, take out the chicken breasts and place one on each plate on top of the zoodles.
7. Finish off by spooning roasted garlic tomato sauce on all of it. Sprinkle with chopped basil. Enjoy!
Serving Size = 2 cups of noodles and 3 ounces of chicken