2 small chicken breasts
2 tablespoons cumin/paprika or any other spice of choice
Himalayan sea salt and black pepperFor the Salad:
5 cups lettuce — chopped
1 cup cucumber — sliced
½ avocado — sliced
½ cup red onions — slicedDressing:
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
A pinch of red crushed pepper
Himalayan sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
1. Season chicken with seasoning of choice, salt and pepper.
2. Place chicken on a greased grill or grill pan and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked though.
3. Leave the breast chicken to cool down, slice it and set aside.
1. In a large salad bowl, add first the lettuce, and then top it with cucumber, red onions and avocado.
2. In a mason jar, pour the freshly squeezed lemon juice and olive oil. Add salt and pepper and red crushed pepper. Whisk everything together. Continue to whisk while streaming in the olive oil. Taste to check the seasoning and pour over the salad.
3. Add the sliced breast chicken. Enjoy!
Serving Size = 3 ounces of chicken and 2 cups of salad with 2 teaspoons of dressing