1 lb. brussel sprouts, halved
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar, NO sugar added
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. First, preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. Then, prep brussel sprouts by washing and patting dry. Slice off the end and then slice in half. Place on a large baking sheet.
3. Drizzle with a generous amount of olive oil, and sprinkle on minced garlic, balsamic vinegar, and sea salt.
4. Using your hands, toss brussel sprouts to make sure that everything is evenly coated and spiced.
5. Place in oven for 23-27 minutes.
Serving Size = 2 cups