2 lbs of ground turkey
1 cup of chopped onion or pepper
1 cup of chopped celery
1/4 cup of sliced almonds
1/4 cup of chopped basil
2 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
1 teaspoon of Himalayan sea salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat grill, or grill pan of choice to high.
2. Add onion/pepper, celery, almonds, avocado and basil to food processor. Chop/pulse until mixture is fully blended.
3. Add that mixture to the ground turkey.
4. Add lemon juice, Dijon, salt and pepper. Mix with hands to combine. Form patties and coat with olive oil.
5. Cook on grill for about 4 minutes, flip, and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from grill, add toppings of choice (avocado and/or mustard) and wrap in collard greens.
Serving Size = 3 ounces of turkey burger