1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 medium tomato, sliced
1 avocado, chopped
4 tablespoons homemade mayo
8 large lettuce leaves
½ teaspoon paprika
Himalayan sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat a grill or skillet to a medium-high heat.
2. Season the chicken on both sides with paprika, sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Grill the chicken (or cook on the skillet with some coconut oil) on both sides until no longer pink, and let cool for about 5 minutes.
4. Slice the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
5. Το assemble the wraps, top 2 lettuce leaves with mayonnaise, chicken, avocado, and tomato. Roll the lettuce leaves up like a burrito. Cut in half to serve.
Serving Size = 3 ounces of chicken in each wrap