4 top sirloin filets
1/4 cup soft butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 tablespoon dried oregano
Himalayan sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. In a bowl, whip together the butter, garlic, parsley, basil, and oregano.
3. Season each steak with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Bring a skillet to medium-high heat, and brown the steaks in the skillet for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
5. Top each steak with 2 teaspoons of garlic-herb butter, and place in the oven.
6. Cook the steak in the oven for 7 to 8 minutes, or to the desired doneness. Let the steak rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Serving Size = 3 ounces of steak with 2 teaspoons of butter