Our Big Vision
-“To expose truth in a system that has been intentionally designed to maximize profits through forced dependency on its model.
-To tear down the idea that disease is a normal state of aging and should only be managed rather than resolved.
-To educate every man, women and child on their God given right to enjoy abundant health and offer the necessary knowledge and tools to gain their independence.
-To greatly reduce the building debt related to the research and management of disease and invest it into the prevention of disease and optimized living.”
- 1996 – Palmer College of Chiropractic West Doctorate of Chiropractic
- 1992 – College of San Mateo Associate of Arts
- 1989 – Serra High School High School Diploma
- May 2009 to present: Private Practice – San Mateo, CA
- May 2002 through April 2009: Private Practice – Foster City,California
- 1999: Independent Contractor in satellite Chiropractic Office – Santa Clara, California
- 1998 to 2012: On-site Chiropractor for Electronic Arts – Redwood Shores, California
- 1998 – 2002: Independent Contractor in Chiropractic Office – Burlingame, California
- 1996 – 1998: Chiropractic preceptorship under Dr. Thomas Ferrigno – Burlingame, California
Licensures & Certifications:
- US National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- California State Chiropractic License